· What's special about 4th May 2006, and specifically two minutes and three seconds after one o'clock in the morning?
· What are the astrological star signs and the two months that each sign represents?
· Who wrote: "Bring me my bow of burning gold: Bring me my arrows of desire.."?
· What connects the words sitcom, smog, brunch, muppet and cyborg?
· What symbolic item did Lauren Bacall put into the urn containing Humphrey Bogart's ashes?
· Which one of these is on the coast:
· What upper case (capital) letter of the English alphabet requires that the pen be lifted from the paper twice (providing no lines are re-traced)?
· Who was the 'The Wizard of Menlo Park' who said, "Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration." ?
· There are four (known to us - perhaps there are more) perfectly recognizable and understandable words in the English language having one of each vowel in reverse alphabetical order (UOIEA), what are the words?
· Why would the following stand no chance of being approved as official names for British racehorses? -
· How much time elapses between any Sunday 29 February and (going forward in time) the next respective Tuesday 29 February? (This is not a trick question) A supplementary question is: what year was the last Sunday 29 February?